MOTTO: “Arise and shine”
Motivating all students, especially those from the disadvantaged groups, towards academic pursuits and excellence by facilitating them to the full and bringing about a holistic development of personality.
- To provide opportunity to the rural as well as less privileged people to pursue higher studies on an equal footing as others;
- To equip students with the necessary skills to function as responsible professionals/individuals and productive citizens of a democratic country;
- Developing respect for cultural diversity, and a sense of unity among students;
- Producing knowledge-based learners through value-based education;
- To create awareness on environmental issues.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide general education to all students.
- To tap students’ talents and potentials and groom them for future employment orself-employment;
- To provide skill based education so as to enable students to take active leadership roles in all areas of social life.
- Developing keen interest curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To instill social, moral and spiritual values among students.