MOTTO: “Arise and shine”
The vision of the College is to educate and empowers learners for life in full inclusive development.
- Imparting both traditional and scientific knowledge to learners from grass root to global level with strong ethical back ground.
- To empower learners with life skills to function for life as responsible professionals and productive citizens.
- To develop the spirit of humanism, selflessness and empathy among learners for social wellbeing.
- Creating new knowledge through Action research and consultancy to solve problem arising from institutional and community levels.
- To create awareness, concern and care for rural pristine environment by imbibing sustainable values and action among learners in all aspects of life.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide general education to all students.
- To tap students’ talents and potentials and groom them for future employment orself-employment;
- To provide skill based education so as to enable students to take active leadership roles in all areas of social life.
- Developing keen interest curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To instill social, moral and spiritual values among students.