The College Library is well equipped with books, internet, Xerox machines, newspapers, magazines, journals and reading space for both students and staff. As of now the strength of the library is more than 4600 books. The library purchases books, journals and other reading materials on the recommendations made by various Departments of the College. It also subscribes journals, magazines and newspapers. Users have open access to books and past years question papers are kept in the library for the benefit of the students as well as teachers. Free internet and reprographic facility are being provided to the students with a nominal charge.
The main objective of the Library is to develop its collection in order to meet the information needs of its users and to support learning and teaching. So, it continues to upgrade its collection through addition of latest edition.
It also renders services to the community as per the following guidelines:
- One can become a member of the library only after the consent of the principal.
- Membership fee Rs. 300/- and should be renewed annually.
- Books will not be issued but for reference only
- Working days: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Sat 8:00AM to 2:00 P.M.)
- Vacation: 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.